[brid autoplay=”true” video=”793290″ player=”22750″ title=”Tortilla%20Mango%20Cups” duration=”73″ description=”Tortilla\’s in a dessert recipe? It might sound weird, but a sugared baked tortilla makes an excellent pudding cup. ” uploaddate=”2014-03-17″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/thumb/793290_t_1622707885.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/sd/793290.mp4″]
Unbelievably, baked tortillas make for quick and easy casings for sweet or savory fillings:
In this Tortilla Mango Cups recipe, you’ll see how to make the tortilla sweet, giving it a dessert flavor that’ll accompany a delicious filling.
Most people have tortillas in the cupboard and this recipe is a great way to do something different with them. Don’t believe their versatility? Check out the Tortilla Mango Cups recipe in the short video above. Ingredients and steps are included below.
Related: 3 Massive Reasons Game Night Is Vital For Your Family
- 2 Tortillas (Roasted)
- 2 tbsps. of Sugar
- 2 tbsps. of Cinnamon (Powdered)
- Butter (For brushing)
- 1 cup of Whipped Cream
- 1 large Mango (Cubed)
- Chocolate Chips (Toppings)
- In a bowl add sugar and cinnamon powder and mix.
- With the tortillas, brush both sides with butter and sprinkle the mix made in step 1 (to taste).
- Cut your tortillas into quarters, and using two quarters per cup, overlap edges into a cupcake tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius, until crispy and golden brown.
- In a clean bowl add the whipped cream and cubed mango and fold, so that the mango is well covered.
- Fill each tortilla cup with the mix made in step 5.
- Top with chocolate chips (to taste) and serve.
Tell us what you think of this Tortilla Mango Cups recipe on Facebook.
Baked Sesame Salmon: Recipes Worth Cooking