Tortilla Mango Cups: Recipes Worth Cooking
Unbelievably, baked tortillas make for quick and easy casings for sweet or savory fillings:
In this Tortilla Mango Cups recipe, you’ll see how to make the tortilla sweet, giving it a dessert flavor that’ll accompany a delicious filling.
Most people have tortillas in the cupboard and this recipe is a great way to do something different with them. Don’t believe their versatility? Check out the Tortilla Mango Cups recipe in the short video above. Ingredients and steps are included below.
- 2 Tortillas (Roasted)
- 2 tbsps. of Sugar
- 2 tbsps. of Cinnamon (Powdered)
- Butter (For brushing)
- 1 cup of Whipped Cream
- 1 large Mango (Cubed)
- Chocolate Chips (Toppings)
- In a bowl add sugar and cinnamon powder and mix.
- With the tortillas, brush both sides with butter and sprinkle the mix made in step 1 (to taste).
- Cut your tortillas into quarters, and using two quarters per cup, overlap edges into a cupcake tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius, until crispy and golden brown.
- In a clean bowl add the whipped cream and cubed mango and fold, so that the mango is well covered.
- Fill each tortilla cup with the mix made in step 5.
- Top with chocolate chips (to taste) and serve.
Tell us what you think of this Tortilla Mango Cups recipe on Facebook.