Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but most of us skip it or grab something from the toaster or cupboard before rushing out. It is time to stop. Give yourself 5-minutes and serve up Papaya Breakfast Boats:
This breakfast recipe is super healthy, requires no cooking, and can be eaten on the go (if you’re okay carrying a spoon with you).
These are the ingredients and steps to follow:
- 1 Papaya
- 4-8 tbsps of 2% Greek Yoghurt
- 4-8 tbsps of Granola
- 1-2 tbsps of Chia Seeds
- 40-80 grams of Mixed Seasonal Berries
- 2-4 tsps of Toasted Coconut (shop bought)
1. Half one whole papaya.
2. Scoop out the flesh of the papaya (both sides).
3. Fill the middle with a few tbsps of 2% Greek Yoghurt. To taste.
4. Top with a few tbsps spoons of Granola, chia seeds, and mixed berries. All to taste.
5. Finally, sprinkle on toasted coconut to taste and serve.
One papaya breakfast boat is perfect to eat while rushing around your home getting ready for work, and you can even take it on the road on your commute.
Let us know if you make this healthy recipe on Facebook.