Sourdough Pizza Bowl: Quick & Easy Family Recipes
Whether feeding hungry kids or looking for a done-in-15 minute snack, this sourdough pizza bowl can become the base for almost anything:
In the video, ingredients include chicken, cheese, onion, and more, but these ingredients can be customized to your diet, whether that means maximum flavor or health – whichever you prefer.
- 1 Sourdough Bread
- 5-6 Cheese Slices
- 3-4 Tbsps Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Red Capsicum (Cut Into Strips)
- 1/4 Cup White Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Capsicum (Cut Into Strips)
- 1/4 Cup Chicken (Pre-cooked & Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar
- 4-5 Basil Leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the top half off the sourdough bread.
3. Cut around the inner-edge and remove the bread from inside to create a sourdough pizza bowl.
4. In the bread add cheese slices and cover the inside.
5. Add your pizza sauce and spread across the cheese slices.
6. Fill the sourdough pizza bowl with red capsicum, onion, yellow capsicum, and chicken.
7. Cover the sourdough pizza bowl with chedder.
8. Top with basil leaves.
9. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheddar is golden.
10. Cut into slices and serve while the cheese is gooey.
Let us know if you make this Sourdough Pizza Bowl recipe on Facebook.