Dazzle your family and put some delicious Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes on their plates. Follow the video, and work through the ingredients and checklist below:
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Medium Egg
- 4 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 100g Chocolate Paste (per 4 Pancakes)
- 1. On baking parchment spread chocolate paste into four round discs.
- 2. Place the parchment and disks in the freezer until firm.
- 3. Place the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl, and mix.
- 4. Add the eggs to the bowl and mix until lump free.
- 5. Add the vanilla and again mix until combined. This is your pancake batter.
- 6. Add a little oil to a frying pan and heat at 180 degrees.
- 7. Pour 1/4 cup of your batter into the frying pan, making a circle shape larger than your chocolate round discs earlier.
- 8. Quickly add one of your frozen chocolate discs to the middle of the batter in the frying pan.
- 9. Cover the chocolate disc with more batter.
- 10. After 2 minutes, or when bubbles appear around the edge of the batter, check the underside to make sure it is golden.
- 11. Flip the pancake and repeat step 10 until both sides are golden.
- 12. Repeat steps 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, until all your batter and chocolate discs are used.
- 13. Serve warm with berries and other toppings.
Let us know if you cook Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes on Facebook.