Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes: Quick & Easy Family Recipes
Dazzle your family and put some delicious Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes on their plates. Follow the video, and work through the ingredients and checklist below:
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Medium Egg
- 4 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 100g Chocolate Paste (per 4 Pancakes)
1. On baking parchment spread chocolate paste into four round discs.
2. Place the parchment and disks in the freezer until firm.
3. Place the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl, and mix.
4. Add the eggs to the bowl and mix until lump free.
5. Add the vanilla and again mix until combined. This is your pancake batter.
6. Add a little oil to a frying pan and heat at 180 degrees.
7. Pour 1/4 cup of your batter into the frying pan, making a circle shape larger than your chocolate round discs earlier.
8. Quickly add one of your frozen chocolate discs to the middle of the batter in the frying pan.
9. Cover the chocolate disc with more batter.
10. After 2 minutes, or when bubbles appear around the edge of the batter, check the underside to make sure it is golden.
11. Flip the pancake and repeat step 10 until both sides are golden.
12. Repeat steps 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, until all your batter and chocolate discs are used.
13. Serve warm with berries and other toppings.
Let us know if you cook Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes on Facebook.