Fudgy Almond Flour Brownies, Low Carb & Gluten-Free:
The perfect brownie has a crunchy top and gooey middle. And this Keto Vegan Brownies recipe, when cooked to perfection, delivers that and an intense flavor.
In this recipe, we use almond flour and cocoa powder to deliver the perfect brownie taste. However, feel free to customize it to your preference.
Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 1\2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Powder Substitute Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take all the dry ingredients and add them to a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Beat the ingredients together with an electric mixer.
- Spray a baking tray with avocado or olive oil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Add the mixture to the tray and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove when gooey in the middle and crunchy on the top.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition (Per Slice)
- 2.6g Net Carbs
- 3.3g Fiber
- 55g Fat
- 6g Protein
- 539 Calories
- 0 Glycemic Load
Tell us what you think of this Keto Vegan Brownies Recipe recipe on Facebook now.