Enjoy a healthy breakfast bowl that will take you right to paradise—in your own kitchen! This delightful acai bowl is made with just five ingredients: açaí, banana, blueberries, strawberries, and plant-based milk.
This recipe requires less than 10-minutes to make. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 packet of Frozen Açaí
- 2 Frozen Bananas (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of Vanilla Soymilk
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until fully blended.
- Stop to scrape the sides down when needed.
- Once fully blended, scoop into a bowl or two, depending on how many services you want (one or two).
- Finally, top with your favorite toppings, and serve.
Also Read: 7 Foods That Fight Bloat and Inflammation
These ingredients make enough for one hungry person or it can be split into two, for two people, or two servings over time.
Tell us what you think of this Vegan Acai Bowl Recipe on Facebook now.