This fully-loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Bake is the ultimate comfort food! Roasted cauliflower is topped with sour cream, cheese, bacon, green onions, and seasonings for a cheesy, creamy, and low-carb dish.
This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 1 large Cauliflower (Cut into small florets)
- 2 tbsps of Butter (Melted)
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese (Cut into small pieces)
- 4 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp of Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp of Ranch Powder
- 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded and divided)
- 12 Bacon Slices (Cooked and chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (Chopped and divided)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets with melted butter, salt, and pepper and transfer to a small 1.5-quart casserole dish in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until crisp but tender.
- Whisk together the sour cream and heavy cream in another bowl until smooth.
- Add minced garlic, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, half of the chopped cooked bacon pieces, half of the green onions, plus onion powder, paprika, mustard powder, and ranch powder. Season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- When the cauliflower is done roasting, add it to the bowl with the sauce and mix it to combine and coat it well.
- Return the cauliflower mixture to the casserole dish. Top with any remaining cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Once cooked, garnish with the remaining green onions and serve.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 414
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 910mg
- Potassium: 559mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 20g
- Vitamin A: 713IU
- Vitamin C: 47mg
- Calcium: 276mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Cheesy Low Carb Cauliflower Bake Recipe on Facebook now.