This Roasted Cauliflower recipe gives this diverse vegetable a quick and easy way to become super-flavorful and rich in texture.
This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 5 Fun Zucchini Recipes to Try this Summer
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 2 heads of Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese (Shredded and optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover with foil and lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and seasonings.
- Wash cauliflower and break it apart into similarly sized pieces.
- Spread the cauliflower across a kitchen towel and dry it very well.
- Add cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with the prepared seasoning mixture.
- Spread in one layer across the prepared baking sheet (step 2).
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- If using cheese, sprinkle some on top and broil for 2-3 minutes before removing from the oven.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 156mg
- Potassium: 573mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 107IU
- Vitamin C: 92mg
- Calcium: 45mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe on Facebook now.