This Lemon Garlic Butter Swai Fish recipe makes an excellent quick dinner entree as it is prepared easily, using very few ingredients. It is highly versatile and quite affordable as well.
This recipe only takes 10 minutes to prep and 15 to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 fillets of Swai Fish
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsps of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 4 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tbsp of Ginger Root (Grated)
- 1 tbsp of Capers
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 tbsps of Parsley (Chopped)
- 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes
- Italian Parsley (Chopped)
- Rinse the swai fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetable oil and wait for the oil to start sizzling.
- Pan fry the Swai fish fillet, for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until light brown.
- Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, add the butter and melt.
- Add garlic and ginger, stir, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add capers, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt.
- As soon as the sauce bubbles, turn off the heat.
- Return the fish to the pan with the sauce and drizzle it on top with a spoon.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 688
- Fat: 63g
- Saturated Fat: 41g
- Cholesterol: 195mg
- Sodium: 904mg
- Potassium: 724mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 1895IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
- Calcium: 46mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
Tell us what you think of this Lemon Garlic Butter Swai Fish Recipe on Facebook now.