Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Fat Bombs are perfect for any occasion. Even when you are on a strict keto diet, feel satisfied with these frozen treats!
These fat bombs take 15 minutes to prepare and 1 hour 15 minutes to chill. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (15 Servings)
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese Softened (Room temperature)
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1/2 cup of Sweetener (Or Swerve)
- 2 tsps of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 oz of Cream Cheese Softened (Room temperature)
- 1 tbsp of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp of Sweetener (Or Swerve)
- 1/4 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until smooth and well-combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls using a 2 tablespoons cookie scoop or flatten into silicone mold cavities.
- Transfer fat bombs to the freezer to harden for 45 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Drizzle frosting over the fat bombs and sprinkle with cinnamon powder on top.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 149
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Potassium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 483IU1
- Calcium: 36mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe on Facebook now.