Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs explode with flavors too good to resist! To make a batch of 15 you only need four ingredients and 30 minutes of prep.
Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (Serves 15 Fat Bombs):
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese (Room temperature)
- 1/3 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsps of Granular Sweetener
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Sugar-Free Chocolate (Optional)
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, and stir until well combined and very smooth.
- Using a 1 or 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the mix and form balls.
- Dip the Fat Bombs into crushed chocolate.
- Freeze the cheesecake keto fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid.
- Before serving, add some of the chocolate into a microwave or over a bowl of boiling hot water and melt.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the fat bombs and serve.
These fat bombs can also be stored in an air-tight container (step 5).
Amount Per Fat Bomb:
- Calories: 64
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 97mg
- Potassium: 75mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 83IU
- Calcium: 25m
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe on Facebook now.