This keto pancake recipe is gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and perfect alongside any toppings. Plus, you can make them with just 7 ingredients in 15 minutes (5 minutes prep, 10 minutes to cook).
Check out the video to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (Serves 10 Pancakes)
- 4 large Eggs (Room temperature)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (Softened to room temperature)
- 6 tbsps Coconut Flour
- 4 tbsps Whole Milk
- 2 tbsps Erythritol
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest (Optional)
- 1 scoop Low Carb Protein Powder (Optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until fully combined.
- Scrape the sides of the blender with a spatula and continue to mix until smooth.
- Heat up a griddle or place a nonstick pan over high heat.
- Spray the griddle or nonstick pan with oil or melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to spoon the batter into same-size pancakes and add to the pan.
- Cook in batches, 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Stack the pancakes on top of each other, and top with butter, sugar-free syrup, and berries. Or whatever toppings you prefer.
Also Read: The Ultimate Vegan French Toast Recipe
Nutrition (Per Pancake)
- Calories: 69 Calories
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Potassium: 101mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 170IU
- Vitamin C: 0.2mg
- Calcium: 51mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Pancakes recipe on Facebook now.