Prosciutto Cups are a great appetizer or snack made with delicious prosciutto, cheddar cheese, Grana Padano, eggs, and cream. Watch the video to find out how to make this delicious, but simple recipe.
This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (Serves 6 Cups)
- 12 slices of Prosciutto
- 1 tsp of Fresh Rosemary (Finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps of Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 cup of Grana Padano (Grated)
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- Sour Cream (For garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Lightly grease a cupcake tin with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and cream together.
- Stir in the cheeses, reserving a little Grana Padano to sprinkle on top of each cup.
- Stir in rosemary and green onions.
- Carefully take your prosciutto strips and line each segment of the cupcake tin to form a cup.
- Fill each cup up to a maximum of 2/3rd full with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining Grana Padano on top and place into the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- Top with sour cream and green onions.
- Serve while warm.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 192mg
- Sodium: 311mg
- Potassium: 168mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 473IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 307mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Cheesy Prosciutto Cups Recipe on Facebook now.