Apple Cinnamon Toast: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
There’s something warming about the sweetness of apples and the taste of cinnamon. And if you like that flavor pairing, you already know this Apple Cinnamon Toast won’t disappoint:
With the star ingredients common in many apple pie recipes, the twist here is a lack of pastry. Instead, there is crunchy and buttery toast, with cream cheese, making it a recipe perfect for brunch – that’s if you like it sweet?
Check out the video above and the ingredients below for more.
- 1 Bread Loaf (Sliced Thickly)
- 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese
- Red and Green Apples (Cut into thin slices)
- 2 tbsps of Castor Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder
- Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Shop brought)
- Fresh Mint (For decoration)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut your loaf into thick slices.
- Slit a square shape into the bread, but don’t cut all the way through.
- Press down the square to make an indentation in the slice of bread.
- Add 1-2 tbsps of cream cheese to the square indentation and spread evenly.
- Add your apple slices decoratively to the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the castor sugar and cinnamon equally across the apples and bread.
- Cut your butter into cubes and spread evenly across the edges of the bread.
- Top your apples with a cube of butter (one per slide of bread).
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the toast is golden brown.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and fresh mint.
Please let us know if you make this Apple and Cinnamon Toast recipe on Facebook.