Recreational vehicles come in all shapes, sizes, and budgets. While looking for RVs for less, we found six feature-rich options from $30,000 to $130,000.
If having a free-standing dining table, bath, or even a fireplace is on your RV wish list, check out these six unbelievable options.
6. The Winnebago 32SC – From $49,995
- Available with a queen-size bed and an overhead cabinet, this toy hauler camper comes with a full-size bathroom & a kitchen that includes a double sink.
- The camper’s interior height is 8 feet 2 inches, making its internal height taller than several other RV’s on the market.
- A critical point to note here is that its exterior width is 8’6″, which roughly makes it semi-illegal to operate on US roads.
- The rear comes with dual sofas that can be folded up into the wall. These sofas can also form a large bed by folding down flat next to each other.
5. The Dutchman Atlas 3382BH – From $50,000
- At 37 feet long and 8 feet wide, the Dutchman’s 8848-pound weight is a surprise. It’s actually much lighter than many other trailers of a similar size.
- Offering a relatively lower exterior height than your average travel trailer, it somehow still provides 7 feet of interior height.
- The kitchen features a double sink, and the living room even has a fireplace.
- Additionally, this RV includes theatre seating and a free-standing dinette in the living-dining room area. This feature makes it a sought after RV.
4. The Jayco Pinnacle 38FLWS – From $89,890
- Featuring an unbelievable interior, the Jayco Pinnacle is luxury on wheels.
- With a residential fridge, wide shower, a king-size bed, & a walk-in closet, you can see why you’re expected to pay more compared to the average camper.
- The living room is a classic example of a vintage look, including a large fireplace and ottoman.
- The kitchen even includes a large hutch & pantry.
3. 2019 Forest River Cherokee 274D8H – From $27,000
- This two-bedroom RV includes a separate sofa, dinette, and features a large bathroom which holds a separate tub.
- Stainless steel appliances give this camper’s interior a luxurious look.
- Models include a patio awning, large luggage doors, exterior speakers, and an outside outlet.
- Despite the pros, the one con is that this RV only offers one slide-out.
2. Sandpiper Destination Trailers 385FKBH – From $43,958
- If you need interior headroom, the Sandpiper is for you. Featuring an internal height of 7’10”, this RV is as close as you can get to owning a real house on wheels.
- With a full bathtub and a second bedroom, which can also double as extra living space, this camper gives plenty of opportunities to customize.
- The major inevitable drawback with this trailer is that only large vehicles are able to tow it.
- Plus, finding a place to park can be a problem because of its larger than average exterior.
1. The Airstream Classic – From $129,985
- The Airstream Classic is the most famous camper on the market. It not only looks fantastic with its aerodynamic shape but it’s a bonafide collectible.
- Available with an exterior length of 31 feet and an interior width of 7 feet 9 inches. More than enough room for even the biggest claustrophobe to feel comfortable in.
- The significant drawback here is its collector-driven price. Campers not into collecting will find more bang for their buck in other RVs.