This mango smoothie is the best one ever! It’s thick, creamy, sweet, tropical, and absolutely addictive. Just three ingredients—frozen mango, banana, and soymilk—blend together to make pure magic.
This recipe can be prepared and ready in just 5 minutes! Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 6 Nutritionist Tips for Wasting Less Food (and Saving More Money)
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 2 super-ripe Bananas
- 1.5 cups of Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 cup of Vanilla Soy Milk
- Add the ripe bananas, frozen mango, and soymilk to the blender.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth. No chunks should remain.
- Serve while cold, with a straw.
Tell us what you think of this Thick and Creamy Mango Smoothie Recipe on Facebook now.