This Sweet and Creamy Tomato Salad recipe makes for a delicious refreshing side that’s perfect to balance out savory mains. Be it at a party or a family meal, this salad will brighten up a plate.
This recipe takes 20 minutes to make and 1 hour to chill before serving. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 8 large Tomatoes (Red and Yellow, sliced into wedges)
- 1 Red Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps of Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt (Or to taste)
- Pinch of Black Pepper (Or to taste)
- Green Onion (Chopped)
- Dill (Chopped)
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir and set aside.
- Slice tomatoes into wedges.
- Place in a large mixing bowl and add thinly sliced red onion.
- Just before serving, stir the sauce into the salad and fold, to coat the tomatoes.
- Garnish with dill and green onions.
After adding the sauce, the salad will stay fresh for about 5-6 hours if refrigerated.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- Potassium: 736mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2220IU
- Vitamin C: 38.6mg
- Calcium: 103mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
Tell us what you think of this Sweet and Creamy Tomato Salad Recipe on Facebook now.