Spaghetti Carbonara: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
From lasagne to pasta, Italian cuisine can be fantastic:
However, some recipes can be super tricky with countless steps that can go wrong… Not this Super Simple Spaghetti Carbonara recipe.
Check out the video above to see how simple it really is. Or swipe down to see the full list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
- 8 oz. of Spaghetti (Shop bought)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 5 oz. of Ham or Bacon (Chopped)
- 4 oz. of Cheddar (Grated)
- 2 tbsps. of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. of Dill (Chopped)
- Salt and Black Pepper (To taste)
- 2 tbsps. of Garlic Powder (To taste)
- Add water to a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce to a medium-low and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the spaghetti and cook until softened.
- Once cooked, drain the spaghetti but keep 1/4 cup of the water for later.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp. of oil and fry the ham (or bacon) over medium heat (until golden brown).
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan (step 5) and toss (to mix the protein and pasta).
- In a bowl add 1 tbsp. of oil, eggs, spaghetti water (step 4), and cheese. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the mix (step 7) to the pan slowly. Mixing as it is added.
- Add black pepper, salt, and garlic powder to taste and mix.
- Top with dill (to taste) and serve hot.
Tell us what you think of this Spaghetti Carbonara recipe on Facebook.