Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is made with chicken breasts cooked slowly in a mixture of ranch and cheese! It is creamy, flavorful, and so easy to make!
This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare and between 4 and 8 hours to slow cook. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 packets (1 oz each) of Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 8 oz Bacon (Cooked crispy and Crumbled
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Serve on Burger Buns
- Extra Cooked Bacon
- Chopped Green Onions
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until the chicken is tender and it shreds easily.
- Once the chicken is tender, stir it with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and gets combined with all the ingredients.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve on buns while hot, with extra bacon on top and chopped green onions.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 441
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Sodium: 781mg
- Potassium: 404mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 515IU
- Calcium: 198mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
Tell us what you think of this Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe on Facebook now.