Loaded Hasselback Potatoes: Recipes Worth Cooking
Hasselback potatoes can look decorative on a plate and combine the best textures a potato offers – crispy and smooth.
The best thing about this Loaded Hasselback Potatoes recipe is that it includes classic potato halves flavors, bacon, and cheese. Both of which can be customized to your own taste preferences.
For more on this recipe, check out the video above, or swipe down to see the ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
- 2 Potatoes (per serving)
- 22g Salted Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 5-6 Bacon Rashers (Cooked)
- 8 Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Salt (To taste)
- Black Pepper (To taste)
- Sour Cream (To taste)
- Green Onions (To taste)
- Without cutting all the way through, slice the potatoes thinly.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic clove.
- Slice the butter thinly.
- Between the slices of potato, add garlic and butter.
- Season the potatoes with salt and black pepper (to taste).
- Place the potatoes on an oven proof tray and bake until the top is crispy, and the middle is soft. This will take around 1 hour at 200 C.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from the oven and add cheese between the potatoes slices.
- Thinly chop the cooked bacon and add pieces between the potato slices.
- Return the potatoes to the oven and cook until the cheese melts (15 minutes).
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and add to a serving plate.
- Top with cream cheese and finely chopped green onions. Serve while hot.
Tell us what you think of this Loaded Hasselback Potatoes recipe on Facebook now.