Keto Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Fat Bombs are a keto dieter’s best friend! They are extremely decadent and rich just like any dessert but without sugar!
This recipe can be prepared in 1 hour. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 6 Nutritionist Tips for Wasting Less Food (and Saving More Money)
Ingredients (Serves 15 Bombs)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil (Room temperature)
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Flour (Super fine)
- 3 tbsps of Granular Sweetener
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Zest
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut (Shredded)
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except shredded coconut in a bowl until a thick dough forms.
- Chill for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Remove the dough from the freezer. Form golf-sized balls and roll them into the shredded coconut.
- Arrange onto the baking sheet and freeze for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.
Amount per serving:
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 79mg
- Potassium: 68mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 83IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of these Lemon Coconut Keto Fat Bombs on Facebook now.