This Keto-Friendly Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe delivers a low-carb and perfectly smooth dessert that is great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and many more events.
This pumpkin cheesecake takes 1 hour to prepare and 1 hour to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (12 Slices)
Keto Cheesecake Crust:
- Baking Spray (For pan)
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cups of Unsweetened Coconut (Shredded)
- 1/4 cup of Granular Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of Ground Nutmeg
- 32 oz Cream Cheese (Softened to room temperature)
- 16 oz Sour Cream (Room temperature)
- 1 cup of Granular Sugar
- 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger
- Cloves (Pinch of)
- 1 tsp of Xanthan Gum
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups of Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup of Granular Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjust the top rack to be positioned in the middle of the oven.
- Wrap the outside of an 8 or 9-inch springform pan in a double layer of foil. Covering the bottom and sides of the pan, only from the outside. This will prevent the water from leaking in during the bake.
- Spray the springform pan inside with baking spray and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared springform pan. Using a measuring cup or your fingers, press the crust and try to line the sides about 1 inch up.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy on medium-low speed, for about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream and beat for another minute, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the sugar and xanthan gum and continue beating until well combined and creamy.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Beat to combine.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix. Stop to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl when mixing.
- Add the pumpkin puree and stir to combine.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared crust.
- Set the springform pan in a large roasting pan, that is deep enough to add water to it.
- Pour HOT water into the roasting pan, about halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Transfer to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes, until it only slightly jiggles in the center.
- Turn the oven off, but leave the cake in the oven with the door slightly opened to cool slowly for an hour.
- Transfer the cake to a cooling rack and take off the foil.
- Run a butter knife around the edges to prevent the cheesecake from sticking to the sides.
- Cool for another 2 hours and transfer to the fridge to chill for 5-6 hours or better overnight.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Add to a piping bag fitted with the star tip and pipe on the cheesecake.
Nutrition Per Slice:
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Potassium: 158mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 727IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 111mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe on Facebook now.