This Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball is the perfect keto-friendly appetizer made of cheddar cheese, ranch seasoning, and obviously bacon!
This cheese ball only takes 20 minutes to make. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (12 Servings)
- 16 oz of Cream Cheese (Softened to room temperature)
- 1 packet of Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/4 cup of Green Onion (Diced)
- 1 cup of Bacon (Cooked and crumbled)
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and dry ranch package until fully combined.
- Add the shredded cheese, and green onions, then stir to combine.
- Finally, add the bacon and mix well.
- Shape into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and preferably chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers and crunchy veggies.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 18.55g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Sodium: 231mg
- Potassium: 76mg
- Carbohydrates: 1.95g
- Fiber: 0.05g
- Sugar: 1.33g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 669IU
- Vitamin C: 0.39mg
- Calcium: 140mg
- Iron: 0.27mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto-Friendly Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball recipe on Facebook now.