This Keto Baked Crack Chicken recipe combines creamy cheese and crunchy savory bacon on the outside while being tender and juicy on the inside! Addictingly delicious, loaded with flavors, and best of all, so easy to make!
This recipe takes 10 minutes to prep. and 20 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
CHECK OUT: 6 Things to Know About Plant-Based Meat
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 large Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup Bacon Bits (Cooked)
- 3 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1/8 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 6 Bacon Slices (Cooked and Chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of bacon bits to a food processor, add the garlic, and salt, and then pulse until chopped into small pieces. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise to a medium bowl and mix with Ranch seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the mayo mixture, then roll in the bacon mixture until well coated.
- Place the chicken onto the baking sheet. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with the remaining chicken breast.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese onto the chicken, and top with the remaining bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the oven, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 810
- Fat: 58g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- Sodium: 2769mg
- Potassium: 1048mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 87g
- Vitamin A: 125IU
- Vitamin C: 4.4mg
- Calcium: 218mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Baked Crack Chicken Recipe on Facebook now.
Categorized: Food & Drink Recipes