Scrambled Eggs are perfect when creamy, fluffy, and well-seasoned! Learn how to perfect this quick and easy meal with this recipe and serve it for breakfast, dinner, or tea.
This recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Related: 10 Best Cooking Shows On Hulu
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 4 Large Eggs (Room temperature)
- 2 tbsps of Cream
- 1 tsp of Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper
- 2 tbsps of Butter
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Green Onions (Chopped)
- Place a medium non-stick pan on the stove, over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the cornstarch and cream to a small cup, and whisk to dissolve the cornstarch.
- Crack the eggs into the cream mixture
- Season the eggs with salt.
- Using a hand blender, mini blender, or hand whisk, blend the eggs for a few seconds. The eggs will be creamier and smoother when blended.
- When the pan is hot, add the butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Add the egg mixture, as soon as the butter has melted.
- Using a spatula, start stirring, slowly and continuously, the eggs from the outside in, to break the egg curds that are forming.
- If the eggs are cooking too fast, remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir.
- The eggs should be done in about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the pan while they are still a little wetter than the consistency you prefer. The residual heat will continue cooking the eggs.
- Transfer to serving plates.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Also Read: 8 Best Herbal Teas for Good Health
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 347mg
- Sodium: 553mg
- Potassium: 121mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 1195IU
- Calcium: 59mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
Tell us what you think of this Scrambled Eggs Recipe on Facebook now.