This Horseradish Sauce recipe is what your steaks and roasts need! The tangy smooth sauce will make your tastebuds dance. Best of all, this recipe is super easy and can be made quickly.
This recipe takes 10 minutes to make. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (25 Tbsps Servings)
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps of Horseradish (Prepared and drained)
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Lemon Zest
- 1/4 tsp of Salt (Or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper (Or to taste)
- 1 tbsp of Green Onion (Finely chopped)
- In a small bowl, stir all of the ingredients together.
- Serve right away or add to an airtight container and refrigerate for about 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 25
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Potassium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 17IU
- Vitamin C; 1mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Horseradish Sauce Recipe on Facebook now.