Hawaiian Chicken: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
If like us, you’re looking forward to taking some time off to enjoy the summer, why not get in the mood with a recipe that’ll put a smile on your face?
With just a handful of everyday ingredients you can make this succulent Hawaiian Chicken recipe. Check out the video above to see how simple it is to make.
The ingredients and cooking steps are included below:
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice (Shop brought)
- 3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ginger (Finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (Finely sliced)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Salt (To taste)
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Rice (Cook as normal)
- 3-4 tbsp Cilantro (Finely diced)
- Mix the pineapple juice, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a bowl.
- Move 4 tbsps of the mix to a second bowl for the marinade (1 tbsp per chicken breast you plan to cook).
- Put the chicken breasts in a bag with the mix from step #1 and seal. Make sure the mix coats the chicken.
- Let the chicken soak up the flavors for 4 hours in your fridge.
- After 4 hours, put your chicken on a plate and season with salt and black pepper.
- On medium heat, add cooking oil to a griddle pan and cook your chicken.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of the mix from step #2 and coat the top side of each chicken breast as it cooks.
- Turn each chicken breast over after 5-6 minutes, checking to make sure it is cooked throughout.
- Cook your rice and when done add cilantro.
- Once done, serve your rice and chicken, and season with salt and black pepper (to taste).
Please let us know if you make this Hawaiian Chicken recipe on Facebook.