Grilled Chicken Wings are ridiculously tasty when coated with a perfect rub and sauce. This recipe will surely be a hit for your summer backyard barbecue party!
Perfect as an appetizer or part of a platter. These grilled chicken wings only take 15 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook.
Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 2 lb. Chicken Wings
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder (Optional)
- Vegetable Oil (For The Grill)
- 8 tbsp Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1/3 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Add all the Dry Rub ingredients to a large bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Pat the chicken wings dry, and add to the rub mixture.
- Toss the chicken wings well to coat them.
- In a medium bowl combine all the sauce ingredients, and stir until smooth.
- Heat the grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Oil the grill grates with vegetable oil.
- Add the coated chicken wings to the grates and cook, pressing and turning occasionally.
- Cook until the skin is crisp and the meat is cooked through. This will take between 15 and 20 minutes.
- Serve the chicken wings hot, and add the sauce, either as a dip or poured all over.
Nutrition (Per Serving)
- Calories: 481 Calories
- Fat: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 156mg
- Sodium: 1122mg
- Potassium: 276mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 28g
- Vitamin A: 925IU
- Vitamin C: 1.3mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
Tell us what you think of this Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe recipe on Facebook now.