You don’t always need to work hard in your kitchen. Delicious meals come from the perfect combination of ingredients, and these Greek style chicken wraps are the perfect example:
Every ingredient can be grabbed straight from the refrigerator, no cooking required. Watch the video and work through the checklist below to see how quick and easy this recipe is.
Per 2 wraps:
- 2 Wholemeal Wraps
- 80g Cooked Chicken
- 4 Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 40g Chopped Olives
- 40g Feta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Finely Diced Oregano
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Finely Diced Red Pepper
- 80g Chopped Cucumber
- 4 tbsp Hummus (over-the-counter)
Increase portions based on the number of wraps you are making.
1. In a bowl add the cherry tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, lemon juice, oregano, olive oil, red pepper, and cucumber.
2. Mix the ingredients so each spoonful will have a combination of the ingredients.
3. On a wrap, spread 2 tbsp’s worth of hummus and spread.
4. Place 40g of chicken across the hummus.
5. Add 2 heaped tbsp’s of the vegetable mix to the wrap.
6. Fold into a wrap to serve.
7. Repeat steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 per serving.
Let us know if you make these Greek Style Chicken Wraps on Facebook.