[brid autoplay=”true” video=”811322″ player=”22750″ title=”Egg%20Ravioli” duration=”47″ description=”If you are looking for a recipe to test your culinary skills, this Egg Ravioli might be a perfect choice. It requires accuracy and patience. Watch the video and see if it should be on your menu. ” uploaddate=”2014-03-17″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/thumb/811322_t_1624605026.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/sd/811322.mp4″]
This Egg Ravioli Recipe requires attention to detail and a delicate touch:
If you’ve got both and like showing off in the kitchen, then this classic Italian dish should top your to-do list this weekend.
Check out the video above to see the recipe’s difficulty, or if you’re feeling confident swipe down to see the ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
Related: Italian cuisine is one of the world’s most popular – find out all about it here.
- 1/2 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 2 1.2 tsp. of Basil (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. of Pepper
- 4 tbsps. of Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. of Lemon Rind
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 2/3 oz. of Parmesan Cheese
- 8 Pot Sticker Wrappers (2 per Ravioli)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsps. of Chives (Finely chopped)
- In a bowl add the ricotta cheese, basil, pepper, olive oil, lemon rind, salt, and parmesan cheese.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- On a flat surface roll out the pot sticker wrappers with a rolling pin until paper-thin.
- Take a spoon of the mix (step 2) and place it in the middle of the rolled-out pot stick wrapper (step 3).
- Using your finger press down on the filling to create a dip. This will be for the egg yolk.
- In a clean bowl separate the egg yolk and gently place it on the filling.
- Mix the egg whites and brush the edges of the pot sticker wrappers with them.
- Take another rolled-out pot sticker wrapper and place it over the egg yolk and filling.
- Press down around the filling gently to make sure the edges have sealed.
- Add a pan of water to the boil over medium-high heat.
- Gently place the ravioli, two at a time in the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked let the ravioli drain before serving.
- Top with chives
Tell us what you think of this Egg Ravioli Recipe on Facebook.