Flavorful, crunchy, 8-ingredient mango salsa! Perfect for dipping, bowls, tacos, and more. Just 20 minutes and 1 bowl are required.
Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 3/4 cup of Finely Chopped Ripe Mango (1 large mango yields 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup of Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper (1 small pepper yields 1 cup)
- 2 tbsps of Finely Chopped Jalapeño (1 small jalapeño yields 2 tbsps)
- 2 tbsps of Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 2-3 tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper
- In a small bowl, toss together all of the ingredients (mango, bell pepper, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper).
- Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more salt for overall flavor, lime for acidity, jalapeño for heat, or mango for sweetness.
- Serve with tortilla chips, in burrito bowls, on tacos, or just eat it straight with a spoon
Best when fresh, however, leftovers will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. This recipe is not freezer friendly.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 42
- Carbohydrates: 10.3 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 295 mg
- Potassium: 187 mg
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Sugar: 8 g
- Vitamin A: 1754 IU
- Vitamin C: 71.8 mg
- Calcium: 12.3 mg
- Iron: 0.3 mg
Tell us what you think of this Mango Salsa Recipe on Facebook now.