Forget frying or grilling, the easiest way to cook bacon perfectly every time is in the oven. This method is fool-proof and delivers golden, crispy bacon in 30 minutes. Best of all, there is no need to watch the rashers cook, no need to flip them or cook in small batches. Heck, there isn’t even much mess to wash up.
This process only takes 5 minutes to prep and 25 to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Related: 10 Best Cooking Shows On Hulu
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 9 slices of Bacon
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup. You can also add a wire rack to avoid draining the bacon on paper towels later.
- Arrange the raw bacon slices on the prepared sheet pan.
- Place in the middle of the oven and cook the bacon until crisp, for about 20-30 minutes, as crispy as you prefer.
- Remove from the oven and drain the bacon on a plate lined with paper towels.
Also Read: Best and Worst Bacon For Keto Diets
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 437mg
- Potassium: 131mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 24IU
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this oven-cooked bacon on Facebook now.