This Taco Dip will be every party’s show-stopper! It packs in delicious vegetables over a creamy, cheesy, and fluffy layer that is oozing with Mexican flavors.
This recipe only takes 15 minutes to make. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (8 Servings)
- 16 oz of Cream Cheese (Softened to room temperature)
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsps of Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup of Iceberg Lettuce (Finely chopped)
- 4 Roma Tomatoes (Seeds removed and finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup of Olives (Sliced)
- 2 sliced Jalapenos (Optional)
- 1 1/2 cup of Sharp Cheddar or Mexican Cheese (Finely grated)
- 1/2 cup of Cotija Cheese (Crumbled)
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions (Chopped)
- Corn Chips (For serving)
- In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream and stir until well-combined with no lumps.
- Add taco seasoning and stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly into 9 inches dip serving dish.
- Top the mixture with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, and jalapenos.
- Top the veggies with shredded cheddar cheese and cotija cheese.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 477
- Fat: 43g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Sodium: 936mg
- Potassium: 336mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 1200IU
- Vitamin C: 10.1mg
- Calcium: 337mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
Tell us what you think of this Mexican-Style Taco Dip Recipe on Facebook now.