Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts are tender, juicy, and with this recipe, perfectly seasoned with favorite herbs and spices! Perfect for salads, wraps, or just served with rice or fries.
These Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts take 15 minutes to prepare and 3 hours to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (Serves 4-8)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless and skinless)
- 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp of Butter (Melted)
- 3 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 3 sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Lemon (Halved)
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Dried Herbs
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Paprika Powder
- 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- In a small bowl, combine all the Seasoning ingredients and stir with a fork.
- Run chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place on a cutting board or plate and season both sides of the chicken with the prepared mixture.
- Add chicken broth and butter to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken, overlapping as little as possible.
- Add lemon halves, fresh rosemary, thyme, and bay leaves.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or more if needed, chicken should be tender and easy to shred.
- Discard rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, and lemon halves when done cooking.
- Shred the chicken using two forks.
- Serve on salads, rice, or part of sandwiches, wraps, and quesadillas.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 642mg
- Potassium: 885mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 49g
- Vitamin A: 247IU
- Vitamin C: 19mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts Recipe on Facebook now.