Chicken Parmesan and Zoodles: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
Get ready for some work in the kitchen, as this Chicken Parmesan and Zoodles Recipe requires enough prep and cooking to make it a challenge for novices.
However, if you’re a seasoned cook, the only question you’ll probably have right now is “what are zoodles?”
Well, zoodles are spiralized zucchini. Think noodles made with raw veggie goodness.
Check out the video above to see how challenging this recipe is:
Or swipe down to see the ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
- 2 lbs of Heirloom Tomatoes
- 4 tsp. of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of Thyme
- 6 Garlic Cloves (Loosely sliced)
- 1 Shallot (Finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup of White Wine
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of Pepper
- 1/2 cup of Panko
- 3 tbsps. of Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2oz. of Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Chicken Breasts (Flattened)
- 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1/2oz. of Mozzarella Cheese (Per chicken breast)
- 4 cups of Zucchini (Julienne-cut)
- 1/4 cup of Basil Leaves
- Loosely chop the tomatoes and put them in a bowl with 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Mix the tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes to a baking tray and put them in the oven at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Over a medium heat, add 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil to a pan. Then add 1 tbsp of thyme, 4 garlic cloves, and the shallot.
- Let the shallots cook down for 5 minutes and then add the tomatoes from step 3.
- Add white wine, salt, pepper, and mix. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- In a clean pan, over medium heat, add the panko and toast for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl add the Greek yoghurt, parmesan cheese, and mix thoroughly.
- On your flattened chicken breasts add your mix from step 8. Making sure each chicken breast is well coated.
- In a dish, add the toasted panko and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Take each chicken breast and coat with the panko and garlic powder.
- Put the coated chicken breasts onto a baking tray and cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes remove from the oven and top with your tomatoes from step 6.
- Top the tomatoes with 1/2 oz. of mozzarella cheese per chicken breast. Then broil for 2 minutes.
- Peel your zucchini and cut the peelings into strips (or use a spiralizer).
- In a clean pan over medium heat add 1 tbsp. of olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 tbsp. of thyme, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles (step 15) and the remaining tomatoes (step 6).
- Add basil leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- On a clean plate add a portion of noodles from step 18, and top with a chicken parmesan from step 14.
- Serve while hot.
Tell us what you think of this Chicken Parmasan and Zoodles recipe on Facebook now.