Caesar Salad With Grilled Shrimp: Recipes Worth Cooking
Never underestimate the salad. They can be filling, sweet, crunchy, and savory. They can be a fantastic side, a healthy main, or dropped on a steak to make it sensational:
In the summer months, a salad is light and flexible, and this Caesar Salad With Grilled Shrimp recipe is spot on for something that’ll tickle the taste buds while also keeping your energy up.
Check out the video above to see how simple this recipe is:
Or swipe down to see the full list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
- 1 Romaine Lettuce
- 8oz of Shrimp
- 2 tbsps. of Caesar Dressing (Shop bought)
- 4 tbsps. of Soy Sauce
- 1 Baguette
- 3oz of Parmesan (Grated)
- Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Pressed)
- Salt (To taste)
- Black Pepper (To taste)
- 1 Lemon (Squeezed for juice)
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- In a bowl add the prepared shrimp and cover with soy sauce.
- Mix the soy sauce and shrimps to make sure they are well coated. Then leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice your baguette into cubes.
- In a clean bowl add your baguette cubes and toss them with olive oil.
- Season the baguette cubes with salt and pressed garlic (to taste) and mix thoroughly.
- In a pan over medium heat add the baguette cubes and fry until crispy.
- In a clean pan add olive oil and the shrimp. Then grill the shrimp over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Peel, wash, and dry several leaves from the romaine lettuce.
- Tear the leaves and add them to a serving plate.
- Top the lettuce with the cooked shrimp and add lemon juice to taste.
- Top the shrimp with caesar dressing, toasted bread (croutons), and grated cheese.
- Finally, toss the salad so ingredients are covered in the dressing and serve while the shrimp is hot.
Tell us what you think of this Caesar Salad With Grilled Shrimp Recipe on Facebook.