Boiled Shrimp With Tangy Cocktail Sauce: Recipes Worth Cooking
If you are constantly looking for new dipping sauces to try, this Boiled Shrimp With Tangy Cocktail Sauce recipe might just be for you.
The shrimp is boiled in a delicious mix of white wine, lemon, and seasoning. Just enough to give it a deeper flavor. While the sauce is a combination of six strong flavors. Sending every flavor sense into overdrive.
Check out the video above to see how easy the recipe is, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
- 3/4 cup of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Horseradish
- 1 1/2 tbsps. of Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. of Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. of Pepper
- 3 quarts of Water
- 2 cups of White Wine
- 3/4 cup of Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 sprigs of Thyme
- 4 halved Lemons
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 2 lbs of Large Shrimp (Peeled and deveined)
- Add the ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and pepper to a bowl and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Over medium-high heat, add the water, white wine, old bay seasoning, thyme, halved lemons and bay leaves to a large cooker-top pan.
- Bring the pan to a boil (step 2) and add the shrimp.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes and strain, keeping the lemon halves and shrimp.
- Add the sauce made in step 1 to a serving bowl.
- Put the cooked shrimp on a serving tray, squeezing the lemon halves over the top.
- Serve while hot.
Tell us what you think of this Boiled Shrimp With Tangy Cocktail Sauce recipe on Facebook now.