If you are constantly looking for new dipping sauces to try, this Boiled Shrimp With Tangy Cocktail Sauce recipe might just be for you.
The shrimp is boiled in a delicious mix of white wine, lemon, and seasoning. Just enough to give it a deeper flavor. While the sauce is a combination of six strong flavors. Sending every flavor sense into overdrive.
Check out the video above to see how easy the recipe is, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Related: 10 Best Cooking Shows On Hulu
- 3/4 cup of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Horseradish
- 1 1/2 tbsps. of Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. of Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. of Pepper
- 3 quarts of Water
- 2 cups of White Wine
- 3/4 cup of Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 sprigs of Thyme
- 4 halved Lemons
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 2 lbs of Large Shrimp (Peeled and deveined)
- Add the ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and pepper to a bowl and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Over medium-high heat, add the water, white wine, old bay seasoning, thyme, halved lemons, and bay leaves to a large cooker-top pan.
- Bring the pan to a boil (step 2) and add the shrimp.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes and strain, keeping the lemon halves and shrimp.
- Add the sauce made in step 1 to a serving bowl.
- Put the cooked shrimp on a serving tray, squeezing the lemon halves over the top.
- Serve while hot.
Let us know what you think of this Boiled Shrimp With Tangy Cocktail Sauce recipe on Facebook now.