Baked Carrot Fries: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
Whether you’re just tired of regular old fries or need to cut down on the starch, these Baked Carrot Fries might just be the next thing you binge on:
The carrot fries are coated in mixed herbs, and pack a punch with chili powder. The mayo dip is cooling and flavorful, with garlic and basil.
Check out the video above to see how easy and tasty this recipe is:
And swipe down to see the ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
- 2 medium Carrots (Per portion)
- Salt (To taste)
- 3 tbsps. of Mixed Herbs
- 2 tsp. of Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp of Dried Ginger Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsps. of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp. of Olive Oil
- 4 tbsps. of Mayonnaise (Shop brought)
- 1 tbsp. of Basil Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of Garlic (Finely sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C
- Peel the carrots, and then chop them into strips (watch the video above)
- In a bowl add the carrot strips, salt to taste, 2 tbsps. of mixed herbs, chili flakes, ginger, chat masala, parmesan cheese, and olive oil.
- Mix thoroughly, until the carrot strips are well coated.
- On an oven-proof tray, space the carrot strips and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- In a clean bowl, add mayonnaise, 1 tbsp. of mixed herbs, chopped basil, garlic, and mix thoroughly.
- Serve while the fries are still hot.
Tell us what you think of these Baked Carrot Fries on Facebook now.