Whether you’re just tired of regular old fries or need to cut down on the starch, these Baked Carrot Fries might just be the next thing you binge on:
The carrot fries are coated in mixed herbs, and pack a punch with chili powder. The mayo dip is cooling and flavorful, with garlic and basil.
Check out the video above to see how easy and tasty this recipe is:
And swipe down to see the ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
- 2 medium Carrots (Per portion)
- Salt (To taste)
- 3 tbsps. of Mixed Herbs
- 2 tsp. of Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp of Dried Ginger Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsps. of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp. of Olive Oil
- 4 tbsps. of Mayonnaise (Shop brought)
- 1 tbsp. of Basil Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of Garlic (Finely sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C
- Peel the carrots, and then chop them into strips (watch the video above)
- In a bowl add the carrot strips, salt to taste, 2 tbsps. of mixed herbs, chili flakes, ginger, chat masala, parmesan cheese, and olive oil.
- Mix thoroughly, until the carrot strips are well coated.
- On an oven-proof tray, space the carrot strips and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- In a clean bowl, add mayonnaise, 1 tbsp. of mixed herbs, chopped basil, garlic, and mix thoroughly.
- Serve while the fries are still hot.
Tell us what you think of these Baked Carrot Fries on Facebook now.