This Keto-Friendly Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is a creamy and flavorful combination of your favorite cheeses, cream cheese, and crispy bacon! It steals the show at any game night or party!
This recipe takes 20 minutes to make and 1 hour to chill before serving. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (8 Servings)
- 16 ounces of Cream Cheese (Room temperature)
- 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 cup of cooked Bacon (Crumbled and divided in half)
- 1/4 cup of Green Onion (Diced)
- 1/4 cup of Cranberries (Dried)
- 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Green Onions (Diced)
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl until fluffy.
- Add in ranch mix, green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese dried cranberries, and 1/2 cup of the bacon crumbles.
- Stir with a spatula to combine.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the remaining 1/2 cup of bacon crumbles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with cheese crackers and crunchy vegetables.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 219
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Sodium: 422mg
- Potassium: 175mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 533IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 223mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto-Friendly Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe on Facebook now.