Zucchini Noodles with Shrimps: Recipes Worth Cooking
Unless you are allergic to seafood, fresh shrimps are an amazing ingredient:
When cooked right and accompanied with flavors that don’t overpower, they can elevate a dish to something truly special.
And this Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp recipe is no exception.
Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Check Out: First Case of Monkeypox Detected in Texas
- 16oz of Shrimps (Peeled and deveined)
- 2oz of White Wine
- 2 tbsps. of Lemon Juice
- 2 whole Zucchini
- 2 tbsps. of Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of Garlic (Peeled)
- Salt (To taste)
- Pepper (To taste)
- Parsley (For garnish)
- Slice your zucchini into thin strips.
- Crush the garlic cloves.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil to a pan and fry the crushed garlic for a few seconds.
- Add the shrimps and turn occassionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the lemon juice, white wine, and cook the shrinps until cooked throughout (3-5 minutes).
- Once the shrimps are cooked, remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Stirring occassionally.
- Season the zucchini with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Once the zucchini is soft, add the shrimp back to the pan, and toss to combine.
- Once combined, serve while hot, and top with finely chopped parsley.
Tell us what you think of this Zucchini Noodles with Shrimps recipe on Facebook now.