These are the easiest vegan cookies of all time. They are sweet, chocolatey, and chewy. Plus, they’re packed with fiber from rolled oats!
This vegan no-bake chocolate cookies recipe will have you munching in less than 40-minutes. Requiring 5 minutes to prepare, 5 minutes to cook, and 30 to cool.
Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 6 Nutritionist Tips for Wasting Less Food (and Saving More Money)
- ½ cup of Soy Milk
- ¼ cup of Vegan Butter
- ¼ cup of Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 4 tbsps of Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup of Peanut Butter
- 3 cups of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch of Salt
Also Read: 13 Delectable Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Add the soy milk, vegan butter, coconut oil, sugar, and cacao powder to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- After boiling for 1 minute, remove from heat and mix in the peanut butter followed by all remaining ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture in equal measures onto wax paper or foil that has been greased with coconut oil.
- You can make the cookies as big or as little as you’d like (step 5).
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve when firm.
Tell us what you think of this simple Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe on Facebook now.
Categorized: Food & Drink Recipes