Does the idea of cooking Thai food in your own kitchen stress you out? Stop fretting, the hardest part about this recipe is finding snow peas (we recommend swapping out snow peas for easier-to-find peas in a pod).
Everything else on this ingredients list is super easy to find no matter where you live. And the best thing is, if you don’t like the ingredient, leave it out. We left out the ginger spice paste and used ground ginger instead and it still tasted great.
Related: 5 Best German Knives For Pro Chefs
- Snow Peas (Sliced into Strips)
- Cilantro (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Lime (Zested and Juiced)
- Bacon (Cut into Lardons)
- Pork Loin (Sliced into Strips)
- 1 Red Onion (Finely Diced)
- 1 Whole Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 2-4 tbsps Ginger Spice Paste
- 2-4 tbsps Hot Pepper Sauce
- 300 ml Chicken Stock
- 100 ml Soy Sauce
- 2-4 tbsps Honey
- Stir Fry Noodles
Read More: Classic Steak And Potatoes – Delicious Family Recipes
- On the stove in a skillet, cook the bacon lardons until golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the bacon but leave the juices in the skillet.
- Add the sliced pork loin slices to the skillet, turning occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Once cooked, remove the pork loin slices and again leave the juices.
- Add the snow peas, red onion, chopped garlic, 2 tbsps of lime zest, ginger spice paste, and hot pepper sauce to the skillet. Mix thoroughly and cook until the snow peas soften.
- In a bowl add the chicken stock, 1-2 tbsps of lime juice, soy sauce, and honey. Whisk the mixture gently to combine.
- When the snow peas have softened add the stir fry noodles to the skillet and continue to cook.
- Add the chicken stock mixture and the cooked pork loin slices to the skillet and mix the ingredients.
- When everything is warmed through and well coated in the stock, serve in a bowl with some of the juice.
- Top with cilantro and cooked bacon lardons.
Let us know if you make this Thai Style Pork Noodles recipe on Facebook.