Rainbow Salad: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
Grapes with salad? If you’ve never tried it, don’t worry, it’s actually very tasty.
However, the biggest surprise with this Rainbow Salad Recipe isn’t that grapes go well with chicken, lettuce, and feta, but that the dressing is out of this world:
In-fact, the dressing can be used on countless other dishes – we’ve used it with steak, chips, and a dipping sauce for Asian style spring rolls.
So if grapes and chicken doesn’t do it for you, just grab the ingredients for the dressing and try it out:
Plus, you can up the chili powder to make it eye-popping hot.
Watch the Rainbow Salad Recipe video above. And for a full list of ingredients and steps swipe down.
- 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. of Water
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 1/2 tbsp. of Real Honey
- 1 tbsps. of Mustard
- 3 tbsps. of Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps. of Orange Juice
- 7 oz. of Chicken Breast (Cooked)
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper
- 7 oz. of Red Grapes
- 1 Whole Lettuce
- 2 oz. of Feta Cheese
- 2 oz. of Almonds
- 2 tbsps. of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. of Chili Powder
- Add all salad dressing ingredients into a blender-proof container.
- Blend the ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Loosely chop the lettuce into loose leaves and separate any that is tightly packed.
- Arrange lettuce on a plate or bowl ready to serve.
- Cut the feta cheese into small cubes and add to the side of the lettuce already served on the plate.
- Halve the grapes, and add to the serving plate, at the side of the feta.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and black pepper and cut into thin strips.
- Add 2 tbsps. of olive oil to a pan and over medium heat cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Add the cooked chicken to the plate, between the grapes and lettuce.
- Crush the almonds and sprinkle over the plate covering all other ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tell us what you think of this Rainbow Salad Recipe on Facebook.