Loaded Chicken Salad: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
[brid autoplay=”true” video=”796955″ player=”22750″ title=”Chicken%20Salad” duration=”40″ description=”Don\’t waste sunny days by carb-loading. Instead, eat something lite and delicious like this easy-to-make Chicken Salad. ” uploaddate=”2014-03-17″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/thumb/796955_t_1623222225.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/sd/796955.mp4″]
Quick, easy, and most importantly tasty. This Loaded Chicken Salad recipe is packed full of flavor, from juicy pineapple to crunchy almonds and tangy ginger.
And best of all, if you don’t like any of the ingredients, don’t use them or swap them for something you do like:
(Perfect for people who don’t like pineapple in savory dishes).
Watch the video recipe above to see how simple it is to make a Loaded Chicken Salad. All ingredients and steps are included below.
- 3.5 oz of Red Cabbage (Shredded)
- 2 oz of Carrot (Shredded)
- Salad Greens (To Taste)
- 8 oz of Chicken Breast (Cooked)
- 1 oz of Almonds (Crushed)
- 4.5 oz of Canned Pineapple (Drained)
- 1 tbsp. of Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsps. of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp of Honey
- In a bowl add the red cabbage, carrots, salad greens, cooked chicken breast, almonds, and pineapple.
- In a second bowl add soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, ground ginger, and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Add the mix made in step 2 to the bowl in step 1 and toss gently until the salad and chicken is coated with the sauce.
- Serve hot or cold.
Tell us what you think of this Loaded Chicken Salad recipe on Facebook.