These Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs can make you forget that you are avoiding carbs with rich flavors and filling fats! Satisfy your cravings with this easy, low-carb, and tasty treat!
These Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs take 45 minutes to prepare and 2 hours to chill. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (16 Servings)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter (Room temperature)
- 2 tbsps of Sweetener
- 1 package of Sugar-Free Strawberry Pudding
- 3 cups of Frozen Strawberries (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup of Crushed Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine in a medium bowl: cream cheese, butter, and sweetener stirring until very smooth.
- Stir in the sugar-free/low-carb strawberry pudding.
- Next, stir in chopped frozen strawberries.
- Chill the mixture for 30 minutes. This step makes it easier to handle and make into fat bombs.
- Scoop small golf-sized dough and form balls.
- Roll into crushed chocolate chips and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze the fat bombs for 2 hours or until solid.
- Store in the freezer or an airtight container.
Amounts Per Serving:
- Calories: 63
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Potassium: 76mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 170IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs Recipe on Facebook now.