This Asparagus Frittata is an easy recipe, packed with eggs, herbs, and delicious keto-friendly vegetables! Enjoy this dish all year round, as it is perfect for parties, and family meals. You can even take a slice for work’s lunch.
This Asparagus Frittata only takes 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 2 tbsps of Unsalted Butter
- 1 lb of Asparagus (Ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup of Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 8 large Eggs
- 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup of Green Onions (Chopped)
- Green Onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and add ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, and ½ cup grated parmesan cheese. Whisk to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, and then set aside.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped asparagus and mushrooms, sprinkle with salt, and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet, folding gently to combine with the veggies.
- Cook until almost set.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of cheddar cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese on top and green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittata is puffed and cheese turns lightly golden in color, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 516
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 421mg
- Sodium: 1226mg
- Potassium: 618mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 35g
- Vitamin A: 2475IU
- Vitamin C: 17.7mg
- Calcium: 666mg
- Iron: 5.1mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto-Friendly Asparagus Frittata Recipe on Facebook now.