Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Bites are sweet mini desserts that are low carb, chocolaty, and decadent! Enjoy this dessert guilt-free with this easy no-bake recipe!
This recipe can be prepared in 30 minutes and chilled in 30. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (20 Servings)
- 3.4 ounces of Low-Carb or Sugar-Free Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese (At room temperature)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/3 cup of Powdered Erythritol Sweetener or Powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- In a medium bowl, mix the chocolate pudding, cream cheese, vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar.
- Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder to a small bowl.
- Use a one tablespoon cookie scoop to form the dough into balls.
- Dip each ball into the small bowl of cocoa powder, until coated.
- Chill all the bites for 30 minutes and serve.
Amount per serving:
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Potassium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 63IU
- Calcium: 19mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of these Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Bites on Facebook now.