This delicious Keto Chocolate Bread Recipe is a low-carb dessert made with coconut and almond flour, that is surprisingly healthy!
This recipe requires 10 minutes of prep time, and 45 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (Severs 8 Slices)
- 6 large Eggs (Room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of Swerve (Sugar alternative)
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter or 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup of Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup low-carb Sugar-Free Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×6-inch loaf pan with baking paper so it has two handles on the side to lift the bread after baking.
- Spray it with a baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and whisk to combine.
- Stop to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- To test if it is ready, insert a skewer into the center of the bread, if it comes out clean it is ready.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, before transferring to a cutting board.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Amount per serving:
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 153mg
- Sodium: 446mg
- Potassium: 86mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 535IU
- Calcium: 33mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Chocolate Bread Recipe on Facebook now.