This Keto Blueberry Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert to satisfy a sweet tooth. Plus, for anyone on the fence over the Keto diet, this simple low-carb recipe will change the way anyone thinks about the food that can be eaten.
This recipe takes 30 minutes to prep and several hours to cook and cool correctly. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
CHECK OUT: 13 Delectable Gift Ideas for Foodies
Ingredients (Serves 10 Slices)
Keto Cheesecake Crust:
- Baking spray for pan
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Swerve Granular Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter Melted
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries (Pureed in the food processor)
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries (Whole)
- 32 oz Cream Cheese (Softened to room temperature)
- 8 oz Sour Cream (Room temperature)
- 8 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 ¼ cup Swerve Granular Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Swerve Granular Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjust the top rack to be positioned in the middle of the oven.
- Wrap the outside of a 10-inch springform pan in a double layer of foil. Covering the bottom and sides of the pan, only from the outside. This will prevent the cheesecake from water leaking in.
- Spray the springform pan inside with baking spray and set aside.
- Add all the keto cheesecake crust ingredients to a large bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared springform pan. Using a measuring cup or your fingers, press the crust and try to line the sides about 1 inch up.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before you begin.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy on medium-low speed, for about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream and heavy cream, then beat for another minute, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the sweetener and continue beating until well combined and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract, and eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition until just combined.
- Be careful not to over-mix. Stop to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl when mixing.
- Add the blueberry puree and beat just until combined.
- Fold in the whole blueberries with a spatula.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared crust.
- Set the springform pan in a large roasting pan, that is deep enough to add water to it.
- Pour HOT water into the roasting pan, about halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Transfer to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes, until it only slightly jiggles in the center. We baked our cheesecake for exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes at 300 F.
- Turn the oven off, but leave the cake in the oven with the door slightly opened to cool slowly for an hour.
- Transfer the cake to a cooling rack and take off the foil.
- Run a butter knife around the edges to prevent the cheesecake from sticking to the sides. Cool for another 2 hours and transfer to the fridge to chill for 5-6 hours or better overnight.
- Place a medium saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
- Add the blueberries.
- Add water, lemon juice, lemon zest, and the sweetener.
- Stir and simmer for 4-5 minutes, crushing a few berries.
Slice cheesecake and serve with the Sugar-Free Berry Sauce and Sugar-Free Whipped Cream on the side.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 534
- Fat: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Cholesterol: 133mg
- Sodium: 558mg
- Potassium: 419mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 983IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
- Calcium: 241mg
- Iron: 2mg
Tell us what you think of this amazing Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe on Facebook now.
Categorized: Food & Drink Recipes