This Keto-friendly Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin recipe delivers a sumptuous main dish that is perfect for any occasion. It is full of flavors that your guests will surely love.
This Keto Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin recipe can be prepared in 30 minutes and cooked in 1 hour. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 13 Delectable Gift Ideas for Foodies
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 3 pounds of Pork Loin (not tenderloin)
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Marjoram
- 16 slices of Bacon (6 thick-cut and the rest longer and thinner)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with some olive oil.
- Place the pork loin on a cutting board so the longer sides are on your left and right. Using a large, sharp knife, measure about 1/3 of the thickness of the loin and slice from right to left, cutting almost all of the way through the meat and leaving only a hinge so that the meat will stay together, you should be able to open it like a book.
- Pull open the pork loin, now the 1/3 thick part is on your left, and the right side is thicker. Starting from the center slice down the length, 1/3 thick from left to right, so you can flip open the other side.
- To achieve even thickness lightly pound the pork with a mallet.
- Add olive oil and distribute it evenly all over the surface of the pork.
- Season the butterflied pork with salt, freshly ground pepper, and marjoram.
- Add minced garlic and use your hands to distribute it all over the surface.
- Arrange 6 pieces of thick-cut bacon slices onto the pork.
- Roll the pork tightly into a log.
- Use the remaining bacon to wrap it around the pork, each slice slightly over the other.
- Use kitchen twine to tie it together (if needed).
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes or until it has reached an internal temperature of 160-165 degrees F.
- While baking, baste the top with the juices from the baking dish, to make sure the bacon cooks nicely.
- Broil at the end for a few minutes, careful not to burn it.
- Top with parsley and serve while hot.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 446
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 136mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Potassium: 723mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 44g
- Vitamin A: 16IU
- Calcium: 11mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin recipe on Facebook now.